The Uyghur American Association (UAA) is based in Washington, DC and is a tax-exempt, non-profit membership organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Tax Code. UAA works to promote human rights and democracy for Uyghurs, as well as to protect and promote Uyghur culture in East Turkistan and worldwide.
By joining the Uyghur American Association, or contributing a donation, you will directly support UAA’s efforts to promote Uyghur culture, language, religion, human rights, and democracy for the Uyghur people.
Your support will help us:
- Pressure China to stop prosecution Uyghurs and political prisoners.
- Monitoring and exposing harmful development projects on the Uyghur region;
- Collect information about Uyghurs that killed, jailed and prosecuted by Chinese Communist Government for political and religious belief.
- Working with the U.S. and other governments to provide them with critical information
By renewing your membership to UAA, you will:
- Raise your voice for the Uyghurs living under China's brutal regime;
- Fight for Uyghurs imprisoned for religious and political beliefs;
- Provide humanitarian assistance to refugee Uyghurs;
- Bear witness to the persecution of Uyghurs;
- Support the monitoring of developmental projects in Uyghur region to ensure they benefit Uyghurs;
- Demand that the U.S. and international governments provide greater public support for Uyghurs; and
- Continue to be part of an organization that is aggressively and effectively working for the future of Uyghurs.
To renew your membership, simply send a Check or money order to the Uyghur American Association, or send us a completed electronic funds transfer form.
Please send your check or money order payable to:
Uyghur-American Association (or UAA)
1420 K Street, NW.
Washington DC, 20005